Sunday 1 April 2012

Future Topics




Happy April Fool's Day!  Although prank-wise it's been pretty quiet being a Sunday.

I have come up with a list of relevant topics which I hope to discuss on my blog in the future.  They include:

Peer Support
Self Doubt
Home Visits
Being On-Call
Social Workers in the Movies
Worker's Compensation
Support Systems
Moving Away for Work
Anxiety
Stress Leave
Personal Safety
Introvert vs. Extrovert
The Highly Sensitive Social Worker
Urban vs. Rural Practise
Taking Your Pet to Work
Advocating for Ourselves
Career Change
Sacrifices
The Single Social Worker

I am also interested in hearing about other issues that might be of importance to social workers so please post any suggestions.  I also hope to include links to articles that directly have an impact on us and our work.  That being said, thanks for reading and I will try to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment